2010年10月5日 星期二

第二梯次-玉萍的心得分享!



I was very pleased to have the chance to join the Art of Tea Culture Tour on Sep. 06.

It was my first time to learn how to pick the tea leaves and make real tea from the very beginning to the end in one day, though some procedures were skipped due to time compression.

I also learned so many details and knowledge about the tea culture and the way to make and enjoy good Oolong tea. I sincerely hope that the real Dong-Ding Oolong tea culture in Lugu can be promoted to the world in the future through everyone who took part in the tour.

 And many thanks for the hospitality of 淑貞、黃筆顯大哥、蘇忠正大哥 and his family. I truly enjoyed this trip and will remember all the new friends (麗娟、阿美姊、許乃聰大哥、仰芳姊、勤彥、建修、明岳) in group 2.

I will anticipate to see you in the farmpacker/backpacker trip next time.

Sincerely yours,

Emily (黃玉萍)

沒有留言:

張貼留言